Don't Stop the ACLU

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I calls 'em as I sees 'em

Last time I'll comment on this bullshit - I swear! I would leave a comment for Gribbit on his site, but I got my account there deleted because I signed up for an account there after he challenged me to sign up for an account there. Signing up constitutes grounds for removal, I guess.

Anyway, for a second time Mr. Gribbit has threatened me with physical harm. He writes:
However, should you want to settle this face to face, I’m game. Register for Blogging Man 2007, I’ll be there. We can take a walk out into the desert and have it out. And Corporal Irrational, you can have your broken jaw if you like. But I assume no responsibility for your injuries. I don’t fear you. I choose not to lower myself to your moronic level.

Huh? So the deal is you punch me in the face, but you can't be held responsible for punching me in the face? I don't think that's the way the law would look at it. You can't, like, say, "I'm gonna steal your car, but you can't hold me responsible for stealing your car," and then steal my car. I don't think an analogy is even necessary in this case, but I'm such a fan of analogies that I couldn't resist. Gribbs, you're welcome to hit me if you ever see me in person, but rest assured that I'll press charges. By the way, how is physical violence on a higher level than harmless snarkiness? The mysteries keep piling up.

Look, all I want is for Gribbit to settle down and enjoy life. No matter where you live, the weather this time of year is beautiful. Go for a walk outside, snap some pictures of a magnificent sunset, and take a break from all this blogging nonsense we get wrapped up in.

As for me, I'm going on hiatus starting tomorrow. No more blogging for me for a few weeks. Life's too short for this shit (anagrams, motherfuckers!).

Toodles,

Capt. Mortimer T. Rational XXXIV
posted by Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV at 6:53 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mortimer huh. You are the biggest piece of shit on the web. And just so you know dumbass, in the event that you haven't figured it out yet, I have your emails being filtered out and automatically deleted.

It was you, you POS that mentioned me breaking your jaw. In response to my telling you if you were have the balls to call me a liar to my face that I'd do that. Well I've given you the opportunity to get your broken jaw. It is up to you to come and get it.

You are such a fucking dumbass....

See, you succeeded in pissing me off. Tell you what, come here. I'll meet you in Cleveland, public Square, downtown, Saturday 1800. If you don't show, then you are the fucking coward that I say you are.

June 15, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV said...

Whoever you are (BV?), you gave me a hearty laugh. Excellent imitation.

June 15, 2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Gribbit said...

I new you woodn't have the bals to show up, you fuking commie jew fagget!

June 17, 2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home