Don't Stop the ACLU

Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Outta my way! I'm Hitler!" -- Bart Simpson

I sometimes get into "debates" with this cat called Kerwin Brown on Stop the ACLU. By "debates" I mean that he says the most ridiculous, outlandish things humanly possible and I pat him on the head for being so goddamn adorable. He makes guys like Jay, Gribbit, et al. look like Marxists, and that ain't easy. He once suggested that conservatives should support the Constitution Party rather than the GOP, because I guess the GOP just isn't conservative enough anymore. For the longest time, I was 99.998% certain that he was a parody, but I could never be sure... That is until today, when he dropped this on me:

  1. Comment by kerwin_brown on @ 2:08 pm

    Mr. Rational you are supporting the destruction of the right to life and health. You can call it freedom but it is still tyranny especially when you say that your say is all that matters. You like Hitler also support genocide by changing the definition of human being. That just happens to violate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which reads as follows.

    Article 6.
    Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

    You are the enemy of the free people of the world and I hope you change.

This isn't the first time he's called me a tyrant, nor will it be the last. Among the reasons he's called me a tyrant are 1) I think gay sex should be legal (he doesn't, because anal sex places people at a higher risk for AIDS, and the government needs to protect people from themselves or something), 2) I think gay marriage should be legal (he doesn't, because it promotes gay sex, ruins families, whatever), and 3) I support a woman's right to legal and safe abortion procedures (he doesn't, because abortion is the same thing as taking a living child and running him/her through a wood chipper). Here's to Kerwin for creating such a wonderful persona for us all to enjoy.

Your Beloved Tyrant,

Morty
posted by Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV at 4:35 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger kemibe said...

Ever seen his blog? As expected, scary stuff.

July 21, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV said...

Oh yeah I've seen it. Leaves me speechless whenever I visit.

July 21, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

"Sieg Meow"
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/

August 09, 2006 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home